Free Webinar: October 27, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
Navigating through U.S. importation rules and regulations can be complex and time consuming for importers especially with entry errors and post entry corrections on their customs entries. These entry errors and post entry corrections may result in entry delays, compliance issues and possible negative financial ramifications. However, Importers can take steps to mitigate these risks.
In this 60-minute interactive webinar, DHL Global Forwarding Customs Compliance Consultant, William Draper, provides an overview of the life cycle of a Customs Entry from Purchase Order to Liquidation with an emphasis on Post Entry corrections and potential Customs actions. The focus of this introductory session is to raise general awareness, provide valuable resource information and act as a precursor for more in-depth training.
Date: Thursday October 27, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM ET
· Know the product and requirements for importation
· Prepare or Include all required Import Documentation
· Customs Entry Summary Processing
· Post Entry – Potential Customs Actions
· Post Entry – Potential Importer Actions
· William Draper, Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, DHL Global Forwarding
Click here to register for the October 27 webinar