A Network of People a World of Knowledge
Dedicated to the Enrichment of Global Trade Compliance Professionals
ICPA was established by Ann Lister and Lynda Westerfield to serve the needs of international trade compliance professionals. The Association has grown from an informal e-mail list into an organization of over 3000 members worldwide.
ICPA is a non-profit, global trade compliance community whose mission is to provide networking opportunities and resources to individuals involved in international trade compliance.
The stated mission of ICPA is to:
- Create an On-Line Network for global import and export problem-solving
- Facilitate networking opportunities among the membership body
- Provide opportunities for resource sharing and benchmarking opportunities
- Disseminate information on international trade related matters
- Facilitate Job Opportunities
- Provide Education and Training including Conferences, Seminars and Webinars
- Promote the interests of the international trade compliance professional
By joining the International Compliance Professionals Association (ICPA) you can have access to and take part in the most vital discussions surrounding international trade today. View Our Video.