On-demand e-learning for employees throughout your organization, helping them to recognize potential red flags or compliance issues, before problems arise.
ECTI’s newly updated U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training is designed to increase general awareness for employees across all departments, whose key responsibilities may not be directly related to export compliance, but who can play a critical role in spotting red flags for potential violations. This can include Sales, Marketing, HR, Accounting, Purchasing, Customer Service, Professional Services, Shipping, R&D, Engineering, IT, Finance, Executive Leadership, and more.
By demonstrating the importance of spotting and bringing potential compliance issues to the attention of your compliance professionals, U.S. Export Controls Awareness Training can help you to develop a cross-functional team of knowledgeable and vigilant employees, capable of impacting your compliance efforts for the good.
- 45 minutes of concentrated, impactful information
- Suitable for training one person or many people
- Delivered to each individual through ECTI’s online Academy
- Interactive training includes knowledge checks throughout, and a final quiz to confirm understanding and accountability.
- Easy administration allows you to view progress and completions across all of your company’s participants, via a central dashboard.
- Awareness Training verifications (and certificates of completion) document your proactive efforts to stay compliant and can prove to be invaluable if you are ever investigated for a potential export control violation.
Register for Awareness Training