ICPA DATA Groups (Designated Area Trade Association) are local networking groups for global trade professionals to meet and interact with other experts in our field. DATA Groups offer an opportunity to network with trade compliance and global logistics professionals in and outside of your industry to learn more about career paths in the field, to discuss how others are dealing with regulatory changes, and to strategize on how to overcome internal compliance challenges. DATA Groups also offer training through guest speakers who present on topical and timely issues in trade and often come from respected government agencies, consultants, or industry-leading companies and organizations. ICPA DATA Groups complement ICPA as an international organization by focusing on local opportunities for networking and learning and encouraging engagement in the trade community.
WANT TO JOIN A GROUP?
- DFW Contact Lila Landis or see local Linked In Group
- HOUSTON Contact Hemant Jadhev
- ATLANTA Contact Shaq Teasley
- SAN FRANCISCO Contact Deep SenGupta
- CLEVELAND Contact TJ Nykiel or see local Linked In Group
- TAMPA Contact Valerie Wilhite or local Linked In Group
- SEATTLE Contact Jim Dickeson or local Linked in Group
- NYC/CT/NJ Contact Laura Heyburn
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Don’t see a group in your city? Why not start one!?
ICPA encourages members to form local DATA groups as a means of advancing its mission, expanding membership benefits and increasing membership.
What are the requirements in establishing a DATA group?
- Must be run by a regular ICPA member or a service provider with a regular member partner.
- Must be open to members and non-members alike
- Must actively encourage ICPA membership
Starting a local DATA group is not a difficult process, but most importantly, it is a process which requires commitment! It requires trade compliance professionals who agree with the ICPA’s mission and wish to take an active role accomplishing the mission. Without this commitment an effective DATA group cannot exist.
Contact the ICPA Data group committee: email@example.com. and inform them that you are interested in forming and chairing a local DATA group of ICPA.