March 25, 2021 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST
Presented by Currie Associates, Inc.
- This is training is relevant to all parties that ship HazMat goods by ocean.
- Anyone needing refresher training.
- International shippers of hazardous materials by ocean freight must be properly certified and trained on handling of such materials.
- IMDG certification must be renewed at least every three years, but renewal every two years is recommended because the IMDG regulations are updated every two years.
- This training will provide initial certification or renewal of existing certification for international ocean shippers.
- It is recommended that all parties handling documents or cargo that is hazmat be certified.
- 49 CFR training is highly recommended for everyone seeking IMDG certification.
Register today: https://mohawkglobal.com/events/imdg-international-ocean-hazmat-training-certification/