Customs Broker Exam Prep Correspondence Course
This 8-week, self-paced Customs Broker Exam Correspondence Course is designed to help participants prepare for the Customs Broker Exam, or just to educate those interested in learning more about international trade and customs regulations. This course is available as the second part of the Customs Broker Exam Prep Boot Camp, or as a single course for those who prefer to work entirely at their own pace.
Participants will receive weekly reading assignments, exercises and knowledge checks designed to fully prepare for the exam.
- Tips on how and what to study
- Statistics from previous years’ exams, covering the questions most-often asked
- Identification of which questions are of the most interest to Customs
- Weekly study guide
- Exercises, knowledge checks and past exams to help you test the knowledge that you’ve gained
- 8-week calendar to follow to keep you on track with your independent study and reading program
- Instructor who is available through email for questions as needed
- Certificate awarded at the end of the program