U.S. and Global Trade Compliance Training in Context
from Content Enablers
For more information contact Jill Kincaid at email@example.com
Tailored Tracks for
AEROSPACE & DEFENSE | TECHNOLOGY | MEDICAL, BIOTECH & PHARMA
Spend 4 minutes to see why you should consider Content Enablers for your import and export compliance training for your trade compliance expert practitioners and your other employees critical to your overall compliance. You won’t regret it.
It is every company’s responsibility to understand the regulations and provide the appropriate level of training to their employees. One-size (or one-sector)-fits-all training is rarely effective and can create confusion instead of clarity when the terms and scenarios are too general or the training doesn’t address the challenges specific to employees and situations in your industry.
Content Enablers has created trade compliance training tailored to the major manufacturing sectors, using the language, products, technology, and common trade-related scenarios relative to each sector. Whether a small start-up or a Fortune 500 global manufacturer, our platform and library offers seamless best-in-class online training at the level that each member of your team needs, using the terms and scenarios that will be familiar to your employees.
· In-depth Trade Compliance Practitioner Training: Over 14 hours of training on EAR, ITAR and OFAC controls covers the essential areas of jurisdiction, classification, licensing and authorizations, and export clearance. Practitioner-level courses provide detailed guidance in the most complex trade compliance areas including tangible products, computer hardware, software, and technical information.
· Functional / Role-specific Trade Compliance Awareness Training: All of your employees are key to your compliance. Staff from Human Resources, Marketing, Research/Engineering and other general employees will gain knowledge on how the trade regulations apply to their specific job function and responsibilities. They will learn to recognize compliance risks and respond in accordance with your corporate policies and applicable regulations.
· Executive Awareness Training: Developed for executive leadership and senior managers, this training is clear, concise and will enable them to understand the importance of the regulations, the risks of noncompliance, and their responsibility to prioritize resources to build and maintain an effective and up-to-date compliance program and support their compliance experts.
Why Content Enablers Training? The Difference is in the Details.
· 12 months of Updates & Continuous Learning. All of our courses include continuous learning elements to ensure that your employees remain up to date as rules and regulations change. In addition to course updates based on regulatory changes, your professional staff will receive monthly vignettes designed to reinforce learning and help you establish a culture of compliance. Your practitioners will receive 12 months of access to our exclusive practitioner community and COMPLIANCE 2021 events featuring leading experts from industry, academia, and government to give you direct insight into regulatory developments, their impact on business and trade, and the future of trade regulation.
· Certification. Your learners will receive a Certificate of Completion from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University, an accomplishment that they can add to their LinkedIn profile automatically upon completion of their course using our state-of-the-art learning management platform.
· Customization & Personalization. We know your institutional knowledge and legacy training are invaluable resources critical to your compliance efforts and the success of your business. That’s why we offer a personalized training solution that allows you to customize elements to meet your exact training needs. Embed legacy training, company policies, CEO video messages, videos of webinars or Skype/Zoom/Webex meetings, and other instructor-led training into one cohesive presentation. Build configurations for different functions, divisions, and locations. The result is a powerful custom solution that is trackable and always up to date.
· Seamless Delivery & Tracking. Our easy-to-use content configuration functionality enables you to quickly organize and deploy role-based trade compliance training lessons that include embedded company-specific materials to ensure that your organization’s policies and procedures, messaging, and legacy training are conveyed consistently, understood, and adhered to. You can leverage our extensive library of quizzes with a variety of formats or build your own. Our platform is designed to work the way your team does, so if they prefer taking their training on desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone, we’ve got you covered. If you happen to already have a learning management solution, you can license our SCORM-compliant content and use your own platform!
· Trusted & Proven. Content Enablers has been in the business of trade regulations and e-learning for over two decades. We’ve helped some of the world’s biggest – and smallest – companies train their professional staff and trade compliance practitioners. We are trusted by Dell, Intel, Airbus, Thales, Medtronic, UPS and so many more.
For more information or a no obligation demo contact Jill Kincaid at firstname.lastname@example.org