Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: Sign Up Now for Discounted Rate – 4th Annual ITAR/EAR Symposium: Managing Compliance Complexities, September 14-15, 2021
September 14-15, 2021
Annapolis, MD or Live Stream from Your Computer!
SIGN UP NOW FOR DISCOUNTED RATE
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, September 14th:
· Key Note Presentation: Phil Kuhn, Special Agent, Washington Field Office, U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Export Enforcement (OEE)
· What You Need to Know About OFAC Sanctions
· The Military End User List
· Avoiding Pitfalls in Compliance Programs
· How to be the Effective Empowered Official
Day 2 – Wednesday, September 15th:
· Drafting the Exemplary Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA) – Workshop
· The Blue Lantern Program and How it Affects Your License Submissions
· Developing Export Compliance Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions
· Comparison of ITAR Exemptions & EAR Exceptions
· Advisory Opinions & Reexports
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!
300 2nd St.
Annapolis, MD 21403