Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: Sign Up Now for Discounted Rate – 4th Annual ITAR/EAR Symposium: Managing Compliance Complexities, September 14-15, 2021
September 14-15, 2021
Chart House – Spa Creek Waterfront
Live Stream from Your Computer!
SIGN UP NOW FOR DISCOUNTED RATE
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, September 14th:
· Key Note Presentation: Phil Kuhn, Special Agent, Washington Field Office, U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Export Enforcement (OEE)
· Toolbox: Building Your Company Compliance Program, Debi Davis, VP Global Compliance, TransDigm Group
· Cutting Edge Compliance: The Importance of Protecting Technical Data
· Comparison of ITAR Exemptions & EAR Exceptions
· The Significance of the Military End User (MEU) List
Day 2 – Wednesday, September 15th:
· Drafting the Exemplary Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA) – Workshop
· Agreement Scenario
· Developing Export Compliance Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions
· Reporting Voluntary Disclosures Under the ITAR & EAR
· Are You Secure: Compliance Risks in the Cloud
· Determining Corrective Actions
· Top Ten Violations to Avoid
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!
300 2nd St.
Annapolis, MD 21403