Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: ITAR/EAR Boot Camp: Achieving Compliance, Seattle, WA, July 7-8, 2021
July 7-8, 2021
Hybrid-On Site in Seattle, WA and Live Streaming on Your Computer!
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, July 7th:
· Test Your Knowledge
· Understanding State/DDTC and the ITAR
· The Order of Review, Specially Designed & the Commodity Jurisdiction Process
· Classifying Your Product
· How to Complete an Electronic DSP-5 License
· Understanding Technical Data & the Public Domain
· Defining Technical Data
· Licensing Requirements for Foreign Employees
· ITAR Exemptions
· Violations & Lessons Learned from Consent Agreements
Day 2 – Wednesday, July 8th:
· Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations
· The Ten General Prohibitions & Red Flags
· Classification & Reading the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
· Finding a Product on the CCL
· BIS Registration, Applying for a License, Preparing a Letter of Explanation (LOE) and U.S. Government Staffing Points
· License Exceptions & the Strategic Trade Authorization
· Utilizing the Exceptions
· EAR & ITAR Recordkeeping & Compliance
· Due Diligence: Preventing Violations
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!