Trade Compliance is viewed as the guys who say “no”. Trade Compliance is often seen as a “cost” center and not a “value” center. This view of trade compliance should be outdated, but it is not.
This webinar looks at why Trade Compliance is still viewed so negatively (if at all) within organizations and what they can do to change that perception. It focuses on how Trade Compliance can deliver real value within their department and to the broader organization. It provides a comprehensive discussion as to why automating Trade Compliance will turn your department into a real value center.
We will provide real insight into how automation streamlines your Trade Compliance processes and delivers real control and value to your team and the broader organization.
What you will learn:
- The power of centrally managed master data – Account and Product records.
- The integration of HS classification into Master Data and downstream compliance processes.
- How automation simplifies the entire trade compliance process, eliminates errors and automatically delivers full entry prep, entry audit.
- The value of automation in managing your broker or enabling Self-Filing.
- The power of trade compliance analytics for the organization.
When: This webinar is on-demand, so you can watch it at your own convenience.
Ned Blinick, Chief Product Officer, 3rdwave