Tariff Classification Webinar
Monday, July 13 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pm CT
The classification & valuation of goods are major decisions! Tariff Classification is the language that customs speaks. Critical information is necessary for not only duty purposes, but also to determine the basis for which you will be qualifying for Free Trade Agreements or other preferential duty programs, in addition to whether goods are subject to quotas, restraints, embargoes or other restrictions..
Take this webinar to learn:
– Structure of the HTS
– Difference between HTSUS and Schedule B
– Tariff classification of products for imports and exports
– General Rules of Interpretation (GRI)
– General Notes
– How to apply for and use U.S. Customs classification rulings
– Course includes classification exercises to practice what you learn!
– and much more!
Class price includes reference book and certificate of completion.
<< Register today! >>
Exclusive for ICPA Members: Use coupon code CANMU7 at checkout for a special offer. Remember it is valid only at checkout now through 7/31/2020.
Code is only valid at the moment of purchase. This offer may not be combined with any other offers nor be applied to past transactions.