Three training sessions will cover regulatory requirements for the safe and proper
management of hazardous materials and dangerous goods. Presented by Currie Associates, Inc.
- This is training is relevant to all parties that ship HazMat goods domestically
- Anyone needing refresher training
- Domestic shippers of hazardous materials must be properly certified and trained on handling of such materials.
- 49 CFR certification must be renewed at least every three years
- This training will provide initial certification or renewal of existing certification for domestic shippers.
- It is recommended that all parties handling documents or cargo that is hazmat be certified.
7.5 CCS/MCS/CES/MES credits
This webinar has been certified by the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 7.5 Certified Customs Specialist (CCS), Master Customs Specialist (MCS), Certified Export Specialist (CES), and Master Export Specialist (MES) credits.
Register Today: https://mohawkglobal.com/events/49-cfr-domestic-hazmat-training-certification/