Otay Mesa Chamber of Commerce is partnering with U.S. Customs and Border Protection to offer a webinar to help you better understand the expectations of a Forced Labor Prevention Program and how it will impact your supply chain.
• Becoming a Global Area of Concern
- Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- Who is impacted?
- What does it cover?
- When is it effective?
- Forced Labor Enforcement Task Force
- US Customs Enforcement: Sanctions, WROs, etc.
• Understanding the expectations of a Forced Labor Prevention Program
- Mapping out your Supply Chain
- Upgrading your Terms, Code of Conducts, Processes
- Managing / Auditing your Direct and Indirect Suppliers Evidence of Implementation/Proof
Thursday, May 5 : 9-11AM PST
Acting Executive Director
Office of Trade UFLPA
Implementation Task Force
U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Managing Partner and Attorney
Zisser Customs Law Group
CCS Credits will be