January 23, 2020 – January 26, 2020
Our Customs Broker Exam Prep Course provides four full days of interactive learning followed by another eight weeks of quizzes and exercises to fully prepare you for the Customs Broker Exam. This 4-day workshop is specifically designed to prepare a candidate for the Customs Broker License Exam, or to further educate those interested in international trade and the customs regulations. Join your peers and learn in an atmosphere that allows for questions, guidance, and continuous examples of actual exam questions.
The basis of the course will be the areas of the regulations that are most likely to appear on the test. In the import regulations, for example, there are 52 parts, but the test questions are taken from approximately 26 parts. Therefore, we will focus our time on those areas. Additionally, registrants are invited to participate in three optional webinars which will cover some of the more complex topics in depth.
Highlights of this course include:
• Tips on HOW and WHAT to study, giving you the edge
• Statistics from previous years’ exams
• A review of the questions that are of the most interest to Customs
• Flashcards, exercises, specially designed ruler, Quick Reference Guide, and study book included
• 8-week calendar to follow AFTER you leave the course, designed to keep you on track with your independent study and reading program
• Certificates awarded at the end of the program
Register for the Customs Broker Exam Prep: Boot Camp today!