August 1st, 2020 – December 31st, 2020
Our Customs Broker Exam Correspondence Course is designed to help prepare people for the Customs Broker Exam, or just educate those interested in learning more about international trade and customs regulations. This is an excellent option for those who can’t join us for the in-person workshop or prefer to work at their own pace.
Participants will work closely with an email coach for eight weeks. You will receive weekly reading assignments and exercises designed to fully prepare you for the exam. Optional webinars cover some of the more complex topics in depth.
Highlights of this course include:
- Tips on how and what to study
- Statistics from previous years’ exams, covering the questions most-often asked
- Identification of which questions are of the most interest to Customs
- Flash cards, exercises, and study book included
- Email coach who will review your exercises and quizzes, and is available for questions as needed
Register for the Customs Broker Exam Correspondence Course today!