Export Violations – Don’t let it happen!
What may happen if found guilty of an export violation:
- Civil, administrative or criminal financial penalty
- Criminal conviction/jail time
- Placed on government watch list
- Negative media
What you will learn in this Export Regulations Program:
- Who needs to comply?
- General prohibitions
- Determine if you are subject to EAR
- Be aware of Export Control Reform changes
- Know who are prohibited parties
- Record keeping requirements
- Determine if your product or software is covered by the Commerce Control List (CCL)
- Learn to determine your Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN)
- Determine license requirements
👋 Exclusive for ICPA Members use coupon code! Use EXP2CAN at checkout for special offer. Remember it is valid only at checkout now through 3/03/2020.
Code is only valid at the moment of purchase. This offer is a discount on top of the Early Bird Registration and may not be combined with any other offers nor be applied to past transactions.