Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: Mastering ITAR/EAR Challenges, Hybrid-On Site in Annapolis, MD and Live Streaming, May 25-26, 2021
May 25-26, 2021
Hybrid-On Site in Annapolis, MD and Live Streaming on Your Computer!
In-person for those who feel comfortable and Zoom for those who prefer to be virtual. for Webinar/Zoom attendance.
Join us onsite for:
· On Spa Creek at Chart House across from the U.S. Naval Academy
· Lunches on both days
· Opportunity to see the Blue Angels flyover before Naval Academy graduation.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, May 25th:
· Regulatory & Compliance Update
· ITAR-Free, or Not ITAR-Free, That Is The Question . . .
Scott Jackson, Senior Director, Global Trade Compliance, Curtiss-Wright
· Top Ten Violations Under State Department Consent Agreements
· Exercise 1: Identify the Sanction Issue
· Commerce/BIS Compliance
· New Guidance on Emerging Technologies
· How to Conduct an Audit
· Exercise 2: Drafting an Audit Plan
Day 2 – Wednesday, May 26th:
· The 8 Effective Compliance Habits of an Empowered Official
· Advanced Agreement Workshop
· Exercise 3: Agreement Scenario
· 10 Steps to Implement a Successful Compliance Program
· Due Diligence: The importance of checking Intermediaries and End Users
· Sentinel, Blue Lantern Programs & State/DTCC Company Visits
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!