Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: Managing ITAR/EAR Complexities, Live Streaming, March 23-24, 2021
March 23-24, 2021
Live Streaming on Your Computer!
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, March 23rd:
· ITAR/EAR Developments & Trends-Status of ITAR Revisions, ITAR Rewrite, RWA’s and Consent Agreements
· China Review-Sanctions and & the Effect of the New Export Control Law
· Developing Export Compliance Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions
· The Importance of a Technology Control Plan & How to Maintain Compliance
· Exercise 1 – “Winning the Contract: Follow-On Actions That Must be Taken”
· Advisory Opinions & Reexports
· Comparison of ITAR Exemptions & EAR Exceptions
· Information Technology Controls
Day 2 – Wednesday, March 24th:
· Agreements Workshop: Elements of an Agreement and required attachments
· Exercise: Drafting Your Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA)
· Are You Secure: Compliance Risks in the Cloud
· The Elements of a Voluntary Self Disclosure (VSD)
· Reporting Voluntary Disclosures Under the ITAR & EAR & Corrective Actions
· Exercise 4: Determining Corrective Actions
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!