Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: ITAR/EAR Controls for Non-U.S. Companies
October 15-16, 2020
Live Streaming at Your Computer!
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW
Interaction of U. S. ITAR & Canadian Regulations:
- Understanding State/DDTC and New Proposed U.S. Rules
- A look at Canadian Export Permits & Restricted Goods
- How Non-U.S. Companies Comply with U.S. Regulations under the ITAR and EAR. Retransfer, re-export and end-user considerations
- Understanding the U.S. Government Staffing Process & ITAR Exemptions
- Dual Nationals, Third Country Nationals & Sublicensing” An examination of important concepts as a non U.S. signatory to a Technical Assistance or Manufacturing Licensing Agreement Utilizing ITAR Exemptions
- Violations & Lessons Learned
Interaction of U. S. EAR & Canadian Regulations:
- Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations
- How to Interpret the New Cloud Rules
- The Ten General Prohibitions & Red Flags
- Reading the ECCN, Reasons for Control & Country Charts
- License Exceptions & the Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
- Due Diligence: Preventing Violations
- Recordkeeping & Compliance Under the EAR
- Small group exercises are offered on both days.
Small group exercises are offered on both days.