Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents:
5th Annual ITAR/EAR Symposium
Level III – Mastering ITAR/EAR Challenges
October 11-12, 2022
Register today for our 5th Annual ITAR/EAR Symposium
Click here to for more information and to register online.
CONTACT US with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Day 1 – Tuesday, October 11th:
· Key Note Presentation: Phil Kuhn, Special Agent, Washington Field Office, U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Export Enforcement (OEE)
· State/DDTC and Commerce/BIS Regulatory Updates
· Capturing the Nuts & Bolts of a Voluntary Self Disclosure (VSD)
· Exercise 1
· Can You Match the ITAR Exemptions to the EAR Exceptions?
· Cutting Edge Compliance: Why We Need to Safeguard Technical Data
· Exercise 2
· On the Road Again: Monitoring International Business Travel
Day 2 – Wednesday, October 12th:
· Drafting the Exemplary Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA)
· Exercise 3
· How National Security Plays a Roles in Your Compliance Program
· Are You Secure-Compliance Risks in the Cloud
· Why Do I Need a Technology Control Plan?
· Exercise 4
· “Top Ten Violations to Avoid”
*agenda topics and timing are subject to change
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!