Export Compliance Solutions & Consulting Presents: 4th Annual ITAR/EAR Symposium & ITAR/EAR Boot Camp: Achieving Compliance, September 14-15, 2021
September 14-15, 2021
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW
with Questions or to Register By Phone: 866-238-4018
Compliance with the Federal Regulations is a Critical Component of Your Corporate Strategic Image.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with an Understanding of the EAR & ITAR from the demonstrated leaders in compliance training.
Day 1 – Tuesday, September 14th:
· Understanding State/DDTC and the Export Control Reform (ECR)
· The Order of Review, Specially Designed & the Commodity Jurisdiction Process
· Understanding ITAR-Controlled Technical Data & the Public Domain
· How to Complete a DSP-5
· Licensing Non-U.S. Persons
· Utilizing ITAR Exemptions
· Violations & Lessons Learned
Day 2 – Wednesday, September 15th:
· Understanding Commerce/BIS & the Regulations
· The Ten General Prohibitions & Red Flags
· Reading the ECCN, Reasons for Control & Country Charts
· Preparing License & Classification Requests using SNAP-R
· License Exceptions & the Strategic Trade Authorization (STA)
· Due Diligence: Preventing Violations
· Recordkeeping & Compliance Under the EAR
Small group exercises on both days to help you digest and practice what you learn!