ECTI Presents ITAR, EAR & OFAC Compliance Seminar Series in Phoenix, AZ / Oct 28-31, 2019
The Export Compliance Training Institute will be in Phoenix, AZ, this October with its comprehensive and practical seminar series. We will examine these current topics and more:
- “Specially Designed” in ITAR & EAR
- New Options for Exporting Military Hardware and Technology
- License Exception STA
- Changes to Important ITAR & EAR Definitions
- Latest Changes for Iran, Cuba, Russia/Ukraine/Crimea, India & Hong Kong
- New 600-Series and 9X515 ECCNs
- Shifts of Items from USML to CCL
- New EAR Arms Embargo & Military Controls
- Latest ITAR and EAR Licensing Policies and Procedures
ECTI Instructor Panel: Scott Gearity, Greg Creeser, Melissa Proctor, Marc Binder and other special topic speakers.
To take advantage of the 10% discount for ICPA members, use coupon code ICPA10 with registration.
Seminar Venue: Sheraton Crescent Hotel / 2620 West Dunlap Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85201 USA