Content Enablers Presents:
TRADE COMPLIANCE PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION SERIES
plus 12 months of Continuous Learning and Updates
You can’t afford to wait for training.
Get comprehensive, practitioner-level training that you can view at YOUR pace, on YOUR schedule, at YOUR location…with push notifications when regulations change!
· Foundations of U.S. Export Compliance $29/month Course Details
· U.S. Export Classification $39/month Course Details
· U.S. Export Authorizations $39/month Course Details
· U.S. Export Clearance $39/month Course Details
BEST VALUE! Get all four courses above and access to all COMPLIANCE 2020 events (12+ months of continuous learning) for $125/month! SUBSCRIBE NOW!____________________________________________________
You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University for each completed course.
Benefits of subscribing include:
· Comprehensive, Practical, and Engaging Training from the Trade Compliance Practitioner Training Series that you can view and review for 12 months. No more worrying that you’ll miss a vital regulation update! As a subscriber, you’ll receive notifications by email when regulations change.
· A Certificate of Completion from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University for each completed course
· Access to 12 months of continuous learning – As a subscriber, you’ll have access to a full year of online and in-person COMPLIANCE 2020 events featuring analysis and insider perspectives from top government and industry experts on important and developing compliance issues. You’ll also have access to all of the recordings of previous COMPLIANCE 2020 events.
COMPLIANCE 2020 Events (available Live and On-Demand following the live presentation to all subscribers)
U.S. Persons Working Abroad for Defense Contractors
AUGUST 27, 2020 Presented by Gary Stanley, Global Legal Services
Prior “Compliance 2020” Recorded Events Available On-Demand to All Subscribers:
· Trade Compliance and Emerging Policy – 21 world-recognized compliance leaders present six virtual workshops (July 23-24, 2020)
· Export Controls for Cyber Security and Digital Transformation presented by Louverture Jones, Deloitte & Touche LLP; Sean Ryan, Deloitte Tax LLP (Recorded June 2020)
· The Future of US/UK Trade – Who Will Come Out a Winner? A roundtable with Frank Samolis, Matthew Kirk, and George Grammas (moderator) of Squire Patton Boggs(Recorded May 2020)
· Update on New Rules Regarding Exports to China presented by Kevin Wolf of Akin Gump (Recorded April 2020)
· Emerging and Foundational Technologies and CFIUS for Export Compliance Professionals presented by George Grammas, Squire Patton Boggs (Recorded February 2020)
· The Law, Policy, and Practice of the EAR’s Unverified List, Entity List, and Denied Persons List presented by Kevin Wolf of Akin Gump (Recorded January 2020)
· Globalization of Export Compliance & Sanctions; Emerging & Foundational Technologies; Refinement of Export Control Reform Principles (Recorded November 2019)