Content Enablers ON DEMAND Courses Presents:
MOVEMENT of GOODS Series
You can’t afford to wait for training.
Get comprehensive, practitioner-level training on EXPORT CLEARANCE that you can view at YOUR pace, on YOUR schedule, at YOUR location.
Moving goods across borders involves many intersecting challenges:
· Selecting the right Incoterm for your transaction
· Executing shipments pursuant to a specific Incoterm
· Completing the right documents the right way
· Complying with filing and clearance requirements
· And more!
The Content Enablers MOVEMENT OF GOODS series helps you meet these challenges with practical online training and certification from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University so you can comply with regulations AND facilitate trade.
Select from individual courses or preconfigured bundles to meet your specific learning objectives.
Visit the product page: https://tradecompliance.courses/pages/movement-of-goods-series
Movement of Goods Series COURSES – Configure a bundle to meet YOUR needs!
· INCOTERMS (Course Duration: 23 mins)
· US EXPORT DOCUMENTS (Course Duration: 31 mins)
· FTR (Course Duration: 1 hour, 13 mins)
· CLEARANCE (Course Duration: 22 mins)
· US CUSTOMS COMPLIANCE (Course Duration: 2 hours, 32 mins)
· CTPAT (Course Duration: 16 mins)
COURSE BUNDLES for IMPORT or EXPORT Track! _____________________________________________________________________________
University Endorsed: You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University for each completed course.