U.S. Trade Compliance CERTIFICATION SERIES
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
In-depth training on EAR and ITAR regulations with real-time updates and continuous learning opportunities for a full year.
Content Enablers, in collaboration with George Mason University’s Schar School of Policy and Government, introduces the new standard for trade compliance professionals. Our online export compliance practitioner certificate courses present the in-depth, practitioner-level content required to prepare learners to address the complex, ever-changing U.S. export compliance challenges that companies face in the areas of jurisdiction, classification, licenses and authorizations, export clearance, trade compliance programs, and violation disclosures and management.
The program is comprised of these distinct components:
- Over 14 hours of in-depth instruction from the following courses – with access to all for a full year with real-time updates when regulations change:
- Foundations of U.S. Export Compliance for Practitioners (2 hours 22 minutes)
- U.S. Export Classification for Practitioners (3 hours 3 minutes)
- U.S. Export Authorizations for Practitioners (6 hours 41 minutes)
- U.S. Export Clearance for Practitioners (1 hour 44 minutes)
- In addition to the core course content above, you will also get a full year of access to monthly in-person and on-demand continuous learning events from industry experts in the public and private sectors.
· Certification from the Schar School of Policy and Government at George Mason University at series completion
· DETAILS & REGISTRATION
Moving Global Trade Forward.