Surviving and Thriving In A High Inflation, High-Interest Rate, High-Cost Global Supply Chain
The past 30 years – low-interest rates, free money, exploding demand, plentiful global supply, inexpensive and plentiful labor, cheap cost inputs – are over (at least for now) and the history of the 1970s, 80s, and 90s is back. Welcome to 2022.
Inflation, Rising Interest Rates, Higher Costs, Sourcing Disruption, Demand Dislocation, Inventory Management, Labor Shortage, Knowledge Deficit, and Political Instability!
This is the future of your supply chain. Is your business ready for the challenges it is about to encounter? Will your business survive the massive disruption that is still unfolding? Are your processes and supporting solutions strong and resilient enough to rapidly adjust to constant change and threats?
If you are running a business, managing a division, managing your global supply chain, or responsible for global trade management you probably haven’t experienced the extreme pressures that a high-interest rate, inflationary, and unstable supply/demand environment will have on your business. Disruption is the new norm.
If you can’t answer these questions with an unequivocal “YES” you will want to attend this webinar.
What you will learn:
This dynamic Q&A webinar is designed for companies (particularly companies from $250MM-$5B) that understand that the business playing field is undergoing tectonic shifts and want to prepare for the promise and opportunity that global supply chain disruption affords.
Our moderator and panelists lived through the last period of high inflation, interest rates, and rising landed costs. They have collectively over 150 years of involvement in supply chain management. This webinar will:
- provide a historical perspective, current experiences, and real-world insights into the threatening and rapidly changing business environment.
- address global volatility and the criticality of supply chain SKU level visibility from PO management to Final Delivery.
- discuss solutions to help you manage the devastating effects of Inflation, Rising Interest Rates, Higher Costs, Sourcing Disruption, Demand Dislocation, Labor Shortage, Knowledge Deficit
Who should attend:
- Senior Management of small and medium-sized companies,
- Chief Supply Chain Officers,
- Business owners,
- Logistics Professionals,
- Trade Compliance Specialists
When: Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
Gene Tyndall, Co-Founder & Partner, eMATE Consulting
Scott Moon, Partner, eMATE Consulting
Dan Gardner, Solutions Consultant, 3rdwave
Ned Blinick, Co-Founder, 3rdwave