Master Data – The Foundation of Trade Compliance
Master Data holds the foundational information necessary for any trade compliance program. Without a centralized capability to manage all the unique requirements necessary to support the importing and exporting activity, compliance teams work diligently to ensure complete, consistent, and correct product and account information.
If you’re a trade compliance professional looking to gain a fuller understanding of Master Data and its importance for import and export control, this webinar is for you. If you want to move your Master Data from spreadsheets to a database driven system or learn how Master Data can be used to totally automate your import trade compliance process, you should attend this webinar.
What you will learn:
- A deep dive into the role of Master Data for the organization.
- The understated importance of Master Data for Trade Compliance.
- Why spreadsheets are a poor Master Data management tool.
- The basic elements of Master Data necessary to support a Trade Compliance program.
- A demonstration on how Master Data is used in an automated trade compliance program.
When: This webinar is on-demand, so you can watch it at your own convenience.
Speakers: Ned Blinick, Chief Product Officer, 3rdwave
Dan Gardner, Business Solutions Consultant