Global transportation management and trade compliance often have different and competing objectives that if not managed effectively, create inefficiencies in the supply chain and add to product cost.
Key takeaways from this webinar will include:
- How to get global transportation and trade compliance to work collaboratively and achieve a common supply chain objective.
- How to optimize a global supply chain with seamless management of transportation and trade compliance to eliminate sources of disruption and delay.
- How despite the different functional drivers and management structures, global transportation management and trade compliance can work to support a simplified and streamlined global supply chain.
What you will learn:
- Gaps in the ERP – Why Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions are poorly designed to manage global trade.
- Account and Product Data – How accounts and products can be centrally managed to support both transportation and trade compliance.
- Information Flows – How integrating information flows between internal departments, external actors, transportation, and trade compliance can provide exceptional operating efficiencies.
- Visibility and Visualization – How global supply chain visibility and visualization supports organizational communication and collaboration.
When: This webinar is on-demand, so you can watch it at your own convenience.
Ned Blinick, Chief Product Officer, 3rdwave