This 30-minute update reviews the latest trade policy developments and predictions on what may happen in the near future. Topics will include the following.
- U.S.-China trade negotiations and tariffs
- the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, including demands for removal of the Section 232 tariffs on steel and aluminum
- free trade agreement negotiations with Japan
- possible FTA negotiations with the European Union and the United Kingdom
- legislation to take back from the president authority to implement Section 232 tariffs and restraints
- Section 337 actions after Section 301 tariffs
Learn more and register here.