ECTI Presents: Reexports (ITAR, EAR & OFAC) Seminar Series in Washington, DC: How US Controls Impact Non-US Companies, Affiliates and Transactions / May 13-16, 2019
- A Comparison of CANADIAN and EU Rules to US Rules
- Analysis on Recent Developments in Export Controls from KEVIN J. WOLF (Former Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Export Administration)
The Export Compliance Training Institute will be in Washington, DC this May with its comprehensive and practical seminar series with focus on how the US rules (ITAR, EAR, OFAC) impact non-US companies as well as affiliates of US companies located outside of the United States. We will examine these current topics and more:
- New and updated definitions of key ITAR and EAR terms
- Rapidly evolving US sanctions policies
- Important changes in the treatment of dual and third country national employees of non-US companies
- Change in US presidential administration means new enforcement priorities
ECTI Instructor Panel: Scott Gearity, Melissa Proctor, James Bartlett, John Boscariol, Stephan Müller, Christopher Tafe, Kevin Wolf, and Timothy O’Toole.
To take advantage of the 10% discount for ICPA members, use coupon code ICPA10 with registration.
Seminar Venue: Embassy Suites Old Town Alexandria / 1900 Diagonal Road, Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
Download any Attachments: